Do you want to help support HBC? You can contribute through e-transfer to marc@huntingbc.ca or via PayPal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permit to accompany approval times

Re: Permit to accompany approval times

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    FYI when I spoke with the approving officer, she said, they see the dates of the hunt and they only require a few days prior to the hunt to review and approve. If you submit early, they aren't looking at the application until it's closer to the date of the hunt. That's what she said.
    That would be good info to know. I was sweating bullets for the last week until I found out.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

I can’t seem to find it on the site. A few months ago I was looking at a list with all the units and species non residents can hunt. Does anyone know where that page would be?

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    I can’t seem to find it on the site. A few months ago I was looking at a list with all the units and species non residents can hunt. Does anyone know where that page would be?
    Regional hunting restrictions at

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/s...t-to-accompany

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post

It been a long time but if I recall it was everything GOS but sheep. Put your host to work, they are the ones that have to apply. Years ago I hosted my uncle from Alberta. I didn’t realize there was up to a month wait time so I tracked down a number and asked nicely and it came on time. “Ask and ye shall receive”….. its in the bible. There are big benefits to not being an atheist hunter. Lol
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    FYI when I spoke with the approving officer, she said, they see the dates of the hunt and they only require a few days prior to the hunt to review and approve. If you submit early, they aren't looking at the application until it's closer to the date of the hunt. That's what she said.
    Weird because for tags I have to get mine mailed out to me.... so a few days before the hunt would not work in my case
    Just a conspiracy bro!