Do you want to help support HBC? You can contribute through e-transfer to marc@huntingbc.ca or via PayPal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7-10 Moose draw

Re: 7-10 Moose draw

Well I live in PG and thats news to me , I hear about the druggies downtown but never heard of hunting rigs in town getting targeted

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    There’s multiple teams of thieves that target hunting rigs , broad daylight too. It’s a main hub to stop for hunters heading north , east or west. Stick to fast food, drink your beer when you get to camp. Do a quick search on here you’ll see what I’m talking about.

have all your goodies so the only thing you do is get fuel, or have one person stay in the truck.

What rock do you live under?

Ah no , but o do keep up on local news CKPG , local newspaper , I also have 2 RCMP in my neighborhood and I just asked them and they said What ? Never heard of hunting rigs being broken in or targeted ,what ever dude , Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    What rock do you live under?

LOL highest crime rate in BC for a long time, to think hunters aren't impacted is pretty naive
    There seems to be a story every year of a hunters loaded rig getting robbed, but in the big crime picture its probably insignificant...........unless you are a hunter
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Many a nice 6 point bull elk comes out of 7-10 every year! Good population of elk in around the woodpecker, right down to the Blackwater River, along the Fraser River escarpment!! moosin
    Thank you Moosin! I'll be buying an elk tag and bringing the ole bugle then!!!