Do you want to help support HBC? You can contribute through e-transfer to marc@huntingbc.ca or via PayPal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7-10 Moose draw

Re: 7-10 Moose draw

Hey guys. We're getting pretty excited as we get closer to our dates. Leaving Sept 26th. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. What is the bear presence like up there? Mainly thinking about Griz
    Cheers

A lot of Black Bears in the area. Haven't seen any Grizz in the area, but that doesn't mean they're not around.
    Member of the CCFR, but not a "Violent Extremist"

Really looking Like Fall up here , been going down to 2 and 1 at night and 16/18 during the day , the leaves are turning yellow , lots of Hunting rigs rolling through Town , its Moose season ))))

Gigity gigity!!! Cold weather is music to my ears Machinist!!! And Bigdoggdon, if there isn't a huge Griz problem, then I'm pumped! We'll still be cautious and do out due diligence but it's nice to hear.
    Cheers

We leave early Thursday morning. Has anybody spotted any bulls in the area??? And also, equally important, can anyone suggest a good pub in the area in case we need a break halfway through? Thank you for all the help you've already given us.
    Cheers.
    Nick

Make sure you have your Mulie tags. We have taken some good bucks in that area over the years. Have t been there for some time, but I'm sure there are still a few around.