Do you want to help support HBC? You can contribute through e-transfer to marc@huntingbc.ca or via PayPal

Thread: Buying ammo online

Buying ammo online

Morning friends , I've never ordered ammo online before so I'm wondering what is the norm now . I thought I heard canada post doesn't do it ? And that would mean a courier service ? Does the store who you buy from handle the shipping ? Thank you

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Buying ammo online

If you buy it from a store. They ship it. If you buy it privately, They ship it. Let them deal with it.

A bunch of stores quit shipping ammo for online purchases. That said there are still many out there that have no problem sending it out, but it is generally a bit more of a fee than it used to be.

Some still have a min purchase that includes ammo, and they ship to you for free, but that is in the $300 or more area, but then again it doesn't take much to get there with $100 ammo per box plus, on some ammo now a days.

3 bricks of 22 ammo from Tenda came fast and trouble free, with free shipping
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Hello bigneily,

I can confirm that buying ammo online is simple and hassle-free. It's also a great way to support small businesses in smaller towns. While we don't sell ammo, I highly recommend some of the supporters of this forum. When you support small businesses, there's always a better buying experience. If you have questions, you're likely speaking directly with the shop owner, who is invested in helping you find the exact product you need and cares deeply about customer service.

Regards,
    Axeman
    Last edited by AXEMAN.ca; Today at 09:35 AM.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by bigneily View Post
    Morning friends , I've never ordered ammo online before so I'm wondering what is the norm now . I thought I heard canada post doesn't do it ? And that would mean a courier service ? Does the store who you buy from handle the shipping ? Thank you
    Call Mark, (Todbartell on this site) at Nechako Outdoors in Vanderhoof. You will usually get your stuff, ammo included, in 2-3 business days, or faster!! Moosinaround
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"