Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH Prediction Thread

Re: LEH Prediction Thread

Given the performance level of this current government, I would not be surprised it it gets announced a few days into the first LEH season...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I think Sako nailed it.....24th

I've been pretty lucky with LEH's in the past with 7 draws over the last 12 years (4 goat, 1 moose, 1 roosevelt elk, 1 griz). That said I've drawn nil since 2018 (draw was on my Bday, got Roosie Elk and picked up my Lab pup) figure I speant several years luck that day.

This year I expect to draw goat, moose and Roosevelt Elk and be forced to make the difficult choice of which hunt will get priority

good luck all.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 06-18-2024 at 03:19 PM.

First of all, wish everyone luck.

My prediction is June 27th, 9:00AM. My family and friends draw status:

1. I started applying for LEH since 2014, only got a doe draw in 2015, nothing since 2015.
    2. My dad started applying for LEH since 2010, got doe draw three times, nothing since 2022.
    3. My brother-in-law only applied once in 2014 for 2015 spring grizzly, got that draw.
    4. My father-in-law started applying for LEH for LEH since 2012, nothing until 2023 he drew a bull moose.
    5. My friend who only applied once (new hunter) in 2022, got sheep draw.
    6. My other friend applied for three years, got moose draw.
    7. My in-law's friend applied for elk and moose first time, got both (yes, Rosie elk 150:1 odd...)

My prediction is that I should at least draw something... haven't got any luck since 2015.
    Too many hobbies, too little time.

Quote Originally Posted by vincentcui View Post

1. I started applying for LEH since 2014, only got a doe draw in 2015, nothing since 2015.
    2. My dad started applying for LEH since 2010, got doe draw three times, nothing since 2022.
    3. My brother-in-law only applied once in 2014 for 2015 spring grizzly, got that draw.
    4. My father-in-law started applying for LEH for LEH since 2012, nothing until 2023 he drew a bull moose.
    7. My in-law's friend applied for elk and moose first time, got both (yes, Rosie elk 150:1 odd...)

My prediction is that I should at least draw something... haven't got any luck since 2015.
    If you don't send them a ten spot, or at least a finsky, you rarely get drawn
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by vincentcui View Post

Your family/friends are amazing. I look aronund my family, none of them is interested in the hunting.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Your family/friends are amazing. I look aronund my family, none of them is interested in the hunting.
    Thanks. And I really appreciated what my father and in-law provided me; they were my first mentors in hunting. Nowadays I hunt a lot more and better than them, but that's because they are getting old and I am in my prime. My brother-in-law had the beginner luck to draw a grizzly in 2015, but he had no interest in hunting after a few hunts. My friend Kun is amazing. He moved from AB to BC in 2021, entered his first and only LEH in 2022 and drew the impossible ram tag... I still remember my jaw drop after he sent me the screenshot of his LEH confirmation.
    Too many hobbies, too little time.

Quote Originally Posted by high horse Hal View Post
    I'll go with the 21st
    Odd, because its before instead of after a weekend
    But I hear them chanting and moving the rocks around to align and the chickens are bled so .....
    Laughing my ass off…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by kolofardos View Post
    If you don't send them a ten spot, or at least a finsky, you rarely get drawn
    Damn. That’s what I’m doing wrong!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

june 24 right before lunch (likely 11:30?)...say 11:22 they release them then run out the door for lunch...heheheh