Thread: Time to start tying Chironomids

Hybrid View

Re: Time to start tying Chironomids

That's funny, so is this,
    Thousand comedian's outta work and your cracking a joke, Sorry R just had to.
    Had a lot of fun at Mill lake in the summers with the kids, easy to catch something there, Trout, Crappies, Catfish, and BASS,
    Did you see the teenage boy who caught a 9 1/2 pound Bass this spring, Monster for a small lake, it's still out there kid let it go.
    I let everything go there.
    What there's Pike there? LOL
    Happy Fishing.

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RICKADY View Post
    That's funny, so is this,
    Thousand comedian's outta work and your cracking a joke, Sorry R just had to.
    Had a lot of fun at Mill lake in the summers with the kids, easy to catch something there, Trout, Crappies, Catfish, and BASS,
    Did you see the teenage boy who caught a 9 1/2 pound Bass this spring, Monster for a small lake, it's still out there kid let it go.
    I let everything go there.
    What there's Pike there? LOL
    Happy Fishing.
    I see at least one big bass come out of there every year. 9-1/2# is a beast indeed. My biggest rainbow was 8 lbs - this was a virtually fin-less retired brood stock sex slave from the local hatchery.

I also release everything I catch at Mill Lake - there are lots of people that keep their catch there but I won't.

There have been rumours of Pike in Mill Lake for years now - even a few pictures floated about. Don't believe everything you hear but I know for certain.

Kane Valley lakes are a good place to go. Lots of lakes but if you put your time in, you'll eventually figure out the lakes. Not hard.

Anyways, I don't give out specific details on my "go to" lakes as I fish with a couple buddies and I won't give out information that would congest our favorite destinations.

[QUOTE=Rieber;2142384]I see at least one big bass come out of there every year. 9-1/2# is a beast indeed. My biggest rainbow was 8 lbs - this was a virtually fin-less retired brood stock sex slave from the local hatchery.

I also release everything I catch at Mill Lake - there are lots of people that keep their catch there but I won't.

There have been rumours of Pike in Mill Lake for years now - even a few pictures floated about. Don't believe everything you hear but I know for certain.

Kane Valley lakes are a good place to go. Lots of lakes but if you put your time in, you'll eventually figure out the lakes. Not hard.

Anyways, I don't give out specific details on my "go to" lakes as I fish with a couple buddies and I won't give out information that would congest our favorite destinations.[/QUOTE

It's all good R,
    Enjoy your spot as I will mine, fishing as is hunting is all about a good time,
    Fish on!!!!