Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elk in Mission!!!

Re: Elk in Mission!!!

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    That’s awesome, but what I’m shocked is how one posted a video on here when you can’t even post pics?
    I did it the usual way using imgur. It it will seem like it doesn’t work because it won’t load up in the draft. But once you post it, it will work. I figured it out when doing my moose post last spring.

Quote Originally Posted by fearnodeer View Post
    According to the Province of British Columbia, it is important to be respectful of wildlife when flying drones in parks. You are required to keep your drone away from wildlife and other visitors [COLOR=var(--cib-color-foreground-accent-primary)]1.[/COLOR]
    Additionally, the BC Wildfire Service and Transport Canada prohibit the use of drones near wildfires [COLOR=var(--cib-color-foreground-accent-primary)]2.[/COLOR]
    It is important to follow the guidelines for responsible recreation in BC Parks. These guidelines are built on the knowledge that B.C.’s natural spaces are the traditional territories of Indigenous Peoples. Protecting what is now known as British Columbia starts with respecting Indigenous teachings and traditions [COLOR=var(--cib-color-foreground-accent-primary)]1.[/COLOR]
    Please note that these guidelines are subject to change, so it’s best to check with the relevant authorities before flying a drone in a park or near wildlife.
    While I understand the rules around drone usage, I have to suspect, the much more invasive "drone" is the vehicle traffic on highways and roadways in the area. Some of those small drones don't make much sound, relative to highway traffic.

There was a big bull hanging out on Sumas mountain in 2019