Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
Really, what are we talking about? $20 a year? $30?

If someone has a concern like this it's not a BCWF concern, it's a club concern. The BCWF isn't forcing you to join a club or telling your club how to collect it's fees. Your club sets up the fee schedule, and it's your choice to agree to the fees and be a member, or disagree with the fees and decline to be a member.
Ah, ya, really, and BCWF is in fact forcing folks to join them! Doesn't matter what the dollar value is, it's not right, that's the point of it. I should be able to choose whether or not I wish to join the BCWF and yes, it is their problem and not the local Clubs. I spoke to one of our local Club directors about this and he agree's that the double dipping is not right but it is what it is. I'm sure there are many outdoors folks that would love to join a local Club but do not wish to be members of the BCWF, and its their right to choose over one or the other, not BCWF's. As mentioned earlier with regards to this post if I wanted to belong to more than one Club, then I'd really be getting hosed! Our Club only has a short rifle range and I'd also like to go to one of the other Club's ranges that has further distance, but can't unless your a member of that Club. The extra money I'm paying BCWF for one membership would more than cover the expense of another membership if this rule they have wasn't in place. How would you like to put out $1000 for a life membership and then keep getting charged again every year! 20 years I've put out another grand!! Really!....Sherm