Thread: Why is it impossible to post photos?

Hybrid View

Re: Why is it impossible to post photos?

Quote Originally Posted by jlirot View Post
    But, I keep getting an exceeds the limit note. Even when I do small square.
    Don't click the "insert image" tab at the top of the HBC reply box. Instead go to the image hosting site and copy the BBCode for the photo you want, then paste it directly into the HBC reply box.
    .375 H&H, .375 Ruger, .375 Weatherby - THE 3 KINGS!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 375shooter View Post
    Don't click the "insert image" tab at the top of the HBC reply box. Instead go to the image hosting site and copy the BBCode for the photo you want, then paste it directly into the HBC reply box.
    This site has always been horrible for posting pictures, not sure why that button is there and should we have to go to a 3rd party site to post, kinda silly.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    This site has always been horrible for posting pictures, not sure why that button is there and should we have to go to a 3rd party site to post, kinda silly.
    Well, forums like this are the dinosaurs of the intrawebs. Follow the directions posted above and you can post pics with ease

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Well, forums like this are the dinosaurs of the intrawebs. Follow the directions posted above and you can post pics with ease...
    My point being we shouldn't have to, why the "insert Image" button? Should be able to do all here and not have to bounce to a 3rd party.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    My point being we shouldn't have to, why the "insert Image" button? Should be able to do all here and not have to bounce to a 3rd party.

It works if your pic is a tiny thumbnail size. 20 years ago when forums like this were made, posting tiny pics via dial up internet probably was the way to go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iGztLKz(5).jpg  
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004