Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Hybrid View

Re: Fuel prices?

Won't affect me, We live in deer country. I will probably not take the boat out as much but then again, I am getting an 800 month raise soon. Applied for CPP.

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    Won't affect me, We live in deer country. I will probably not take the boat out as much but then again, I am getting an 800 month raise soon. Applied for CPP.
    My buddy is in the process of removing inboards for outboards,
    We had talked about this up coming season fuel savings because of it.
    Not now, but should be even to last year.
    still not good.

So to spend $130,000 on an electric truck compensates for gas prices for 2 weeks of hunting (my passion I wait for every year) not in my life time I could not give a s--t what the prices are I am going! If you think they are getting better you may as well pack hunting in.

I don't have control over fuel prices so I don't give a shit I am going hunting I wait all year to go on these trips nothing is stopping me. I find it hard to believe it matters if you love hunting you have 11 months to save for it !!!

Carbon Tax is a little under 19 cents on diesel when we were paying $1.20. The price goes up to $2.20. Where the F does that the extra buck go .It aint the Carbon Tax. The price of oil has been fairly steady at $87.

Meh,
    il hunt around my place. I moved to the EK a year or two ago. Last year I finally found some decent mule deer, hopefully this year I can connect. My couple of spots are about a half hour drive at the most, and a 1-3 hour hike. Unless they start taxing boot leather, my plans won’t change.

Not going to change mine at all. Just means I’ll work a couple extra days to make up for the extra fuel costs. It does suck having the prices where they’re at, but I’m not going to let that mess with my hunting plans. No biggie!

Changed our holidays. Instead of heading west down through the OK and EK, we are heading east to Alberta for our camping trip.

Hunting is always close to home, so that won't change. BS LEH is putting up more road blocks than gas prices......

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

It sucks for sure but we’ll go where we go, just a little more broke!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Not drastically, but definitely making some adjustments.

I will likely try to make it out for fewer trips but make each one a bit longer.